INREKA PLATFORM -traditional Czech manufacturer of working platforms
10 reasons why INREKA Platforms:
1. Czech company with a tradition since 1992
2. A comprehensive range of services in the field of high-lift platforms
3. Production platforms to customer's needs , all appropriate mounting chassis, including older chassis
4. A total of 28 types of platforms with working heights from 9-28 m , with price from 389.000 , - CZK without VAT , as well as additional products - leveler (ramps ) , cages for forklifts
5. Platforms designed with an emphasis on maximum simplicity , eliminating the necessary maintenance and the possibility of defects
6. Continuous service support 24 hours a day, servicing carried out immediately after notification, no later than 48 hours
7. The vast majority of spare parts in stock , immediately available to repair defects
8. Ensuring overhauls of older types of platforms , including the modernization
9. Platforms with working heights up to 14 meters can be mounted on trucks with a total weight up to 3.5 t
10. Upon request we provide purchase financing platforms
Production portfolio of work platforms
Articulated Work Platforms
Working platforms of this type allow you to move from the ground to a maximum height of 10.5 meters to 16.5 meters and outreach of 4.5 m to 7.9 m with a minimum of stabilization and minimum transport dimensions.
Telescopic Work Platforms
They allow movement from the ground up to a maximum height of 12.5 m to 20.5 m and outreach 7.5 m to 9.5 m with a minimum of stabilization and minimum transport dimensions. Articulated and telescopic work platforms are equipped with a metal or fiberglass work cage, both with the possibility of filming or can be made with double insulation for work under voltage up to AC 1000V/50Hz. These products are very well meet the requirements of users from the Czech Republic and abroad for its simplicity and reliability.
Articulated telescopic work platforms
Maximum working height of these platforms is 28 m and outreach 15 m load working cage 350 kg in full working movements.
Pole work platforms
Pole Work Platforms are a telescopic design with four-part arm. Working ranges are with mast platform 8 m , 10 m and 12 m. Column platforms are characterized by high-value , low weight and minimal transport measurements .
Working heights are from 2 m to 10m. Scissor lifts are used in all areas where it is necessary to work safely at heights.
Lift tables are designed to compensate for the height difference and mutual bridging the gap between the loading area of the truck and the loading platform or to the height difference between the numbers of transshipment areas.